Saturday, October 20, 2018

Bitter and Sweet

So on the one hand, I am doing really well on the weight loss journey...

Since the beginning of September, I have buckled down, I have retrained my sense of self discipline, and I have managed to drop about 23 pounds so far (give or take a few ounces).

There's a part of me that's thrilled that I've made this much progress in such a short time. And I didn't have to go crazy to make it happen. It's been a matter of moderation in calories, increasing my daily movement, and cutting alcohol back to a weekends-only thing.

On the other hand...

I'm just part of the way to my goal. Like, the 23+/- is good, but holy shit, I feel like I have so far to go.

This is the point where I need to remind myself that this is a marathon, not a sprint. But damned if looking at how far I still have to go isn't a little disappointing.

Anyone else?

submitted by /u/GatorStrips
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CwPLOr

No comments:

Post a Comment