Friday, October 12, 2018

Just hit - 80lbs today, cried my eyes out!

Female, 18, sw: 283 cw: 203, 5'7, gastric sleeve

I went to the doctor today to check out some stuff and to get labs done. I usually try to stay off the scale until Saturday, but they needed to weight me. -80lbs. It was such an amazing feeling, I haven't been this weight since I was 14 or 15. It feels so good to feel like this, I'd never thought I'd get here.

I've been bigger most my life, it started when my family and I started moving around. At my highest, I was 283lbs. I'm a CNA, so I move around quite a bit. I cannot believe that I did everything I had to do at work at the weight I was at. I can finally breathe, take off my residents shoes without sweating, it just feels absolutely liberating. Not only has my weight loss been amazing, my eyebrows are a little more under control. (Haha) I know the it's a Snapchat picture and it's a horrible picture, but it's the only picture I really have of me at my lowest point (emotionally mostly). Getting the gastric sleeve was not the easy way out, I had to work for it for 6 months, strict diet. Then I had to only drink nasty protein shakes for the whole week before surgery. I continue to feel sick every time I eat something that may not agree with me, and that changes on a day to day basis. But I am do incredibly happy to have my life back and to continue down this road.

http://imgur.com/gallery/SzBXGhR

submitted by /u/kennedylea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ybYe6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment