Friday, October 12, 2018

I’ve had it

I’m done being fat. I’m currently 211 lbs and on a 5’4” frame, it’s a lot. I have asthma and horrible issues with my ankle. I’ve posted on here multiple times about needing to make a change and intending to, but I can never seem to follow through with it. I think I’ve come to the realization that the reason I can’t stick with anything is that I’m scared. It’s stupid, I know.... but I have a huge issue with change and well changing my diet is big! I’m worried about never being able to eat the foods I enjoy again. I have a limited diet as is, due to food sensitivities and also extreme pickiness, but I know that if I don’t make a change now, I’ll probably be dead before I’m 50. I know that this can’t be a temporary change, which is why I worry about never eating the foods that i like again. I feel like if I end up eating say a hamburger, that I’ve ruined my diet forever and then I just go back to eating like crap. I guess I really could just use some advice and support. I’ve done it before, but have always gained it back. I really want to make my weight loss permanent this time.

submitted by /u/T-Rex_Turds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A7HwqD

No comments:

Post a Comment