Friday, October 19, 2018

Lacking motivation and time

I am 5'7 and around 175 pounds which is the heaviest i've ever been. Im not extremely overweight but to be a 23 year old female and being 35 pounds heavier than I'm used to is uncomfortable. My S.O. and I are in our last few semesters of our undergraduate degrees and I'm being told that he will start to develop healthier habits after he graduates and that we shouldn't worry about it right now since were so busy. I strive off of social support and competitiveness when it comes to weight loss so Im finding it difficult to become motivated and find time with such a busy schedule (full time school and 40 hour work week). I am eating out every day because i don't have time to prepare meals. This is becoming expensive and unhealthy. I get home from class/work late at night and have little to no energy to cook dinner or prepare lunch for the next day. I usually spend that time completing homework or getting household chores done. Anyone have any tips on how to stay motivated and how to acquire a healthy lifestyle while having little time to prepare meals or exercise?

submitted by /u/Wallflower121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AkTtJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment