Friday, October 19, 2018

Question about appetite and whats normal during weight loss.

Hi everyone.

Quick background I am on yet another weight loss journey. This time i am using weight loss shakes instead of straight up protein shakes. So far it seems to be working well, am on ny 3rd week and down from 132kgs to 127kgs.

So far so good. But my question is about appetite. I reaise its about calories in vs calories out, but there are times i am just not hungry. I have just had my morning shake at 1:20pm as only now did i feel hungry for it. Ill probably have dinner tonight and thats it.

Coming from someone with a crazy appetite ( a whole pizza from Domino's going in one sitting was nothing new for me) this stark lack of interest in eating is borderline concerning. I am well aware that extreme low calories in will eventually put my body into a starvation mode. But i am just not hungry.

Is this what i am supposed to be aiming for? i am so lost right now.

submitted by /u/Kirkslovechild
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J6rOio

No comments:

Post a Comment