Friday, October 19, 2018

My Story: How I lost 70 pounds.

Before: https://imgur.com/AHYDfKA

After: https://imgur.com/9ePh4mz

My Story: In May of 2017, I was 5'11 and 295 and miserable. I was eating myself to an early grave. I had a huge wake up call when I went to LA fitness to get my health assessed and I found out that I was at 33% body fat. I was at risk of getting type two diabetes and heart diseases. I remember how concerned I was for my health and I knew that if I didn't get my weight under control, there was a chance I was going to die early from obesity. I was overwhelmed by how much weight I had to lose. By the beginning of 2018, I was down to 225 pounds. As of recently I had my body fat percentage checked and I was at 21.2%. That is a normal body fat percentage. I am at a normal body fat percentage for the first time in years. I couldn't be more grateful for accomplishing this and I am not trying to brag but instead spread motivation to those who are struggling with their weight that it is always possible to lose weight. Don't ever give up! You got this! So how did I do it? I started off by increasing the amount of exercise that I do. That's how I lost my first 15 pounds but it still wasn't enough and I had to lose more weight. I was still eating horribly and treating my body horribly with my bad eating habits but I thought I could make up for it. Turns out that I can't. Remember that 80-90% of weight loss depends on what you eat. In October of 2017, I decided to try keto which basically meant that I cut down the amount of carbs that I eat to 20 grams a day and that my main source of calories comes from fat and protein(Mostly fat though). Throughout the next few months, I went from being 280 to 225. I have since then kept the weight off. Just wanted all of you to know that you can do anything you set your mind to. Never give up, you got this!

submitted by /u/Chrisfitnutrition
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2q2IEGe

No comments:

Post a Comment