Saturday, October 13, 2018

No weight loss

Hello everyone, so I'm M | 160 CM ( 5'3 ) | 85 KG ( 187 pound )
I started a diet at 9/20/2018 and I've been eating 800-1200 calorie since then. I have a very severe sedentary life style, I Work from home and I sit over 10 hours on my chair.

since then I've lost roughly 2 Kg ( 4.5 pounds ) in 2 weeks, but for the past week and til now, my weight is literally not moving below 85, sometimes it goes up to 86-87 for a day then drops to 85. I'm pretty confident with my calorie counting, I usually add some extra calories to my counting so I can be sure that I'm not overeating. I drink plenty of water, sometimes 3 liters a day, but never below 2.

Could it be that 800-1200 is too much for me? since I barely move? Should I eat less? I really don't know what to do now, I feel like I've hit a wall and I have no idea how to overcome it since I don't know what's the problem.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/jarmo0n
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PwqFTD

No comments:

Post a Comment