Saturday, October 13, 2018

Not the typical question

Heyo. I have a question about a huge weight loss change that happened to me. Let me start this off by saying I am currently 18 and my max weight was 260 pounds back in 2016. I am 6 foot 2 also. I am now currently 170 pounds. I'm happy with the weight loss, but it almost seems too good to be true.

My whole life I have been the big kid. It was 2015 when I tried making a change. I joined weight training. I weighed 220 pounds. I worked out every day and never lost weight. I actually gained weight, some muscle but still mostly fat.

Fast forward to 2016 and I'm 260 pounds. I'm still in weight training class and cannot lose weight. I started only eating 1 meal a day. Wasn't proud of it, but after awhile I lost appetite in food. I never have really looked at food the same way as I use to. I became depressed that i couldnt lose weight. I also picked up smoking bud. But when spring came, everything changed.

In spring, i got out of school and got to live in a different state with a friend. Everyday I ate junk food for meals, and quit working out. The workout I got was hanging out with friends all night walking the small city. One day I stepped on my friends weight scale, and noticed I lost 15 pounds within the two weeks living with my friend. I weighed 245. It was shocking, but the thing I always wanted.

I had a family vacation in southwestern Montana. I spent everyday touring the beautiful landscape. I went white water rafting multiple times and went tubing down the river that runs through Missoula. I ended up going back to my friends house for the rest of the summer. Ate the same diet, either tacojohns or McDonalds. But when I got on the scale, I weight 215. By the end of the summer, I weighed 190. It was amazing.

I came back to school and everybody was amazed. Everybody asked how I did it, and I didnt have an explanation but hanging with friends and eating junk food. Fast forward to today, and I weigh 170. I dont know how I lost this weight. I eat 2 meals a day. Active in weight training. Quit smoking bud. And am still confused why I lost all this weight. I dont know if I should be concerned or not considering I lost that much weight that fast.

Anyways thanks for reading this. I am on mobile so sorry for format.

submitted by /u/Killa985
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ITDAwy

No comments:

Post a Comment