Saturday, October 13, 2018

Plateauing for no seemingly obvious reasons ?

So I've been on a diet for a while now but only started counting calories and weighting myself recently.

I'm 1m69 (5'6) and right now I weight 70.9kg (156lbs). Most of that is muscle but I still have a good subcutaneous layer of fat I'm trying to lose but I'm just stuck at that weight right now (Last week was 70.7 and the week before was 71.1).

My BMR should be around 1600 kcal. I usually walk 1 to 3 hours a day every day and run 7 to 10 km about 2 to 3 times every week. I've been holding at 1400 kcal a day, weighing everything I eat and using Lifesum to count calories but I'm still hardstuck and I don't really know what to do. I do eat large amounts of food but like 85% of it is just vegetables like salad, tomatoes, onions or stuff like that.

Typical day:

Breakfast => 200g of 0% fat cottage cheese (92 kcal)

=> 300g of red bean soup (150 kcal)

=> 250ml of almond vanilla milk (108 kcal)

Lunch => 300g of lentils (228 kcal)

=> Onions, Carottes, Spinach, Tomatoe (60-80ish kcal)

=> Chicken or Fish (200ish kcal)

Dinner => Noodles (350 kcal)

=> Bell pepper, Carottes, Cucumber, bean sprouts, onions (100-120ish kcal)

=> Eggs and/or Chicken dumplings (200-300ish kcal)

Sometimes I eat a bit of chocolate. Whenever I walk a lot I feel really hungry so I plus one the portions to make up for the effort but always stay within 1k4 and yet no weight loss. Should I just go even lower ? My sugar levels are already kinda low and I don't really feel that hungry anymore but I probably would if I went down to 1k2.

Thank you very much for your time reading this !

submitted by /u/LiquidSame
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OWG3f7

No comments:

Post a Comment