Saturday, October 13, 2018

Beginner to weight loss, really need help!

I am 18, and am sick of being overweight. I am around 5'11" and am around 200 pounds. The main problem I have with trying to lose weight is I don't know what I should be eating. I want to be on a healthy meal plan, which can allow me to shed weight. Not necessarily a strict diet but I've heard of quick and easy things like meal prepping which I need help with. I have no clue what I should be eating, so any help is appreciated. I see lots of meal prep guides to gain muscles, but in reality I'm just trying to lose weight first and foremost. Also, should I just be working on cardio for 30-45 minutes a day? Is using a treadmill or elliptical okay? Thanks for all the help on my dumb questions!

submitted by /u/Smashman222
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ITCwZD

No comments:

Post a Comment