Saturday, October 13, 2018

I need help dealing with loose skin

Over the past 3.5 years I’ve gone from 5’5, 228lbs to 148lbs. With 80 pounds gone, I feel like I’m inching towards the end of my weight loss goals. I’m extremely proud of the progress I’ve made, but I’m having a lot of trouble with that one drawback of weight loss: loose skin.

Before, it was easy to tell myself “you’ll look better in ten pounds” but I’m running out of pounds to lose and I’m asking those of you who have been in my shoes: what did you do?

For additional context: I’m 23 years old, I drink water like I think I’m going into the desert for the foreseeable future (I always see that water and being young should help skin elasticity).

I’ve just started using mederma to try to lighten the stretch marks. I definitely don’t do as much ab work as I should- would that help? I don’t have enough skin to consider surgery, just enough to fuck with my body image a bit!

submitted by /u/mnum17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EjlUfa

No comments:

Post a Comment