Sunday, October 14, 2018

Now, I wear sweaters! Don't give up :)

Hey! I started losing weight this summer, began at 220 pounds, because for my size that was right on the edge of obese BMI and my doctor wanted me to lose weight. Since then I weight 200 pounds and still trying my best.

I lost this weight only by being more careful about what I eat, lowered fat and sugar and that's it, no callory counting or anything, I just listen to my body to know when I'm no longer hungry, and it worked out great for me, mostly for belly fat.

I was always hot, now with the weight loss I actually experience being cold. I actually wear sweaters inside, and outside with a coat, it's a whole new experience!

I had heard that during weight loss you won't be as warm all the time, but I never thought it would be by that much! Don't let go :)

Thanks for reading this little blurb of shitpost x)

submitted by /u/Atothinath
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pSEuAB

No comments:

Post a Comment