Sunday, October 14, 2018

Weight loss help.

I’ve struggled most of my life with my weight, relationship with food and body image. I’m an emotional eater so when I get bored, sad, stressed etc I turn to food. I finally got to the point in the last few months where I realized if I don’t smarten up I’m going to be over 300lbs before too long.

For the last month and a half I’ve been going to the gym 3-5 times a week for about an hour in the mornings before my classes. Ive been mostly doing cardio (treadmill and exercise bike) while at the gym. I’m Wanting to start weights before too long. I’ve been trying to eat better as well. I used to drink pop and eat chips every few days now I rarely have either of them. Been drinking a lot more water the last month and a half as well as eating more home cooked meals, fruit and veggies. I have days where I still don’t eat all that great but I’ve been getting a lot better. But my weight isn’t really showing all that much of a difference.

I’m really trying not to get discouraged I know I’ve only been doing this for a short time but I just don’t know if I’m doing it right. I don’t know if I’m doing the right exercise, I don’t know if I need to work out more during the week, I don’t know if my home cooked meals are still not healthy for me etc.

If anyone has any suggestions or help to offer I’d love to hear it! Also to anyone who reads or comments on this thank you ahead of time!

submitted by /u/Aqua432
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ROMgs7

No comments:

Post a Comment