Wednesday, October 17, 2018

NSV : First time in my life all the significant health numbers are under 'healthy/fit' tab

Hi All,

I had a couple of bad months in terms of weight loss. Havent been able to control my CICO and ended up eating at maintenance. So, the weight loss was stalled. My back injury relapsed and I couldn't work out for another 45 days. :(

I stumbled on an app which lets me get in touch with a dietitian. I speak to her and she asks me to do BCA (body composition analysis) which can be done at a gym or a clinic. I went to the gym today to get this done. And boy that made my day. Body Fat %, Muscle mass, Body Metabolic Age, Bone %, Visceral fat, etc all were in place.

All the parameters were surprising. I have never considered myself 'fit/healthy' as per medical standards since I had decent amount of fat over my body. But this morning all changed for good. I am finally healthy. Wont stop now. Another 10kgs to go.

It would not have been possible without you guys. Daily lurking on this sub helps too. Keep posting all your victories and your progress pics. We all are in this together.

Thanks! :)

submitted by /u/bakchod007
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J1rlOl

No comments:

Post a Comment