Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Progress

I'm a 24 yr 5'7" female. In January of this year I hit my heaviest weight at 210lb. I was waiting for motivation that never happened. What did change something is a weight loss competition at the beginning of Feburary at my work. I put in 20 dollars and started reading these posts. A healthy competition and lots of helpful advice set me in the right direction. Today I recorded my weight at 157lb. My goal weight is 150lb. Ive been stuck at the last 10 pounds for about 2 months now and I could use some advice. How I lost the weight was using the losit app to count calories and I stopped drinking sweet tea and soda. I ramped up my veggie and vegan meals and kept consistent breakfasts. I ate pretty much the same thing every day until I would run out and switch to something else. For example I ate only a pack of yogurt for 4 weeks. Then tangerines for 2 weeks. Overnight oatmeal for a month and a half and then belvita for about 2 months. I increased my water and decreased the amount of red meat I was used to eating. I pretty much gave up fast food all together. Advice on losing 'those last few pounds' would really help me get back to my goal weight. http://imgur.com/MBKMni9 The before is from last October and the now is from this September

submitted by /u/Leeloopanda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P9RQ6L

No comments:

Post a Comment