Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I overcame my fear of the doctor’s office after starting this journey

So, I’m not far into my weight loss journey, but I had my first physical appointment in 4 years due to my weight.

I’d been avoiding the doctor’s office because I didn’t like being weighed, and didn’t wanna hear any of what the doctor said about my weight either.

I now realize shame over my weight was holding me back, and keeping me from getting my health in check. Now I’ve had my physical and discovered all my vitals are good, and I’m happy!

Tomorrow I’m going to get a blood test, and check out everything else. I’m scared cuz of the needles, but I need to know. I’m really, really happy with myself.

submitted by /u/pray4pal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zOXLbS

No comments:

Post a Comment