Monday, October 15, 2018

Recommendations for in-home workouts in an upstairs apartment

Hi all! A few months ago I was on my way towards weight loss and several major life events took place that caused me to completely shift my focus to maintaining my sanity and let go of weight loss. I had even lost 10lbs which I have gained back and then some (ugh!!!). Now that the dust has begun to settle, I can focus back on my weight loss! I believe that since I have lost 10 lbs before, I can absolutely do it again!

One of the major life changing events was moving into a new apartment which is an upstairs unit. Now that the moving is completely done, I need to know what kind of workouts I can do that won't cause my neighbors below me to hate me more than they probably already do (I have loud, stompy elementary aged boys). I feel like running in place is out, as is jumping jacks, etc, and I feel a bit embarrassed to make the entire apartment complex shake. Any advice is welcomed to a self-conscious girl trying to get her body back!

TLDR: Asking for suggestions for in-home workouts for a big girl in an upstairs apartment!

submitted by /u/lifesabeachblonde
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QSEQ5D

No comments:

Post a Comment