Monday, October 15, 2018

A humble beginning - 259lbs, 5'7".

Hey all, just a first post, probably mainly for my own maintenance and encouragement, to establish today - 15th October 2018 - as the starting point for my weight loss.

As of this (Monday) morning, I weighed 259 on the scales. I'm tracking caloric intake and drinking 2l of water from today.

Today, for example, I didn't snack hardly at all, and the snacks I did have were low calories and only had because they fit within my calorie "budget". I managed to keep my caloric intake at 1560kcal, 835kcal under my BMR.

I'm hoping to get a bicycle soon for cheap - I'm very poor but I think adding in a small bike ride at the end of every other day will just push the weight loss that bit further.

Sorry for the long winded post, I just wanted to say how happy I am to have started this journey after abusing food for the better part of my late teens. Hopefully I can keep it up.

submitted by /u/kaspirit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NICcxq

No comments:

Post a Comment