Thursday, October 11, 2018

Self conscious about loose skin and dating afterwards - Help? [F, 5'7", 26, 240 lbs -> 135 lbs]

I’m a 5’7” lady and lost about 100 pounds in a year from ~240 to ~135. I'm 26 now, and lost the weight over the past year or so. It was just basic CICO, starting to work out, and changing the medications I was on.

I look great with clothes on, but because I gained and lost the weight so quickly, I have a lot of stretch marks/loose skins on my belly and upper arms. Kind of similar to this picture - of a post-pregnancy stomach

A good friend recently confessed that he is romantically interested in me. The feeling is mutual, and I told him that. However, now I feel very anxious about being physical with him and being rejected. I’m not sure how to handle the situation? Should I say something to him first? How have y’all with drastic weight loss dealt with dating afterwards?

Another complicating factor is that I didn't date when I was heavy, so I'm kind of out of practice. I just don't really know what to do. Has anyone been in this situation and could give advice?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/debatepumpkinblanket
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yxGmCV

No comments:

Post a Comment