Thursday, October 11, 2018

Anyone else struggle with Get It Over With Syndrome?

29F 5’9” SW: 200 GW: 160 CW: Afraid to weigh in but probably 195

I’ve been dieting at a 2lb per week/1000cal deficit for about 6 weeks. I lost 10lbs the first month, but over the last 10 days or so I’ve fallen off the wagon, so it’s time to get back on track. I’m considering switching to a 1lb per week pace, to see if I’m able to stick to that better.

But, the idea of DOUBLING the length of time it will take to reach my goal is really hard to swallow. I want to lose 40ish lbs, and the idea of weight loss lasting the better part of a year is daunting. Especially because I have lost 30ish lbs SO MANY TIMES and I know I’m capable of getting it done at a 10lb per month pace.

Also... yes... I know I should be glad to be a height where I have this option. I know a lot of you ladies out there can’t lose 2lbs per week without going under 1200.

Anyone else struggle with this mental game? How did you come to terms with slower weight loss?

submitted by /u/igatele
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ONZ0AD

No comments:

Post a Comment