Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Started this year at 242 pounds, i’m currently at 184.8, but i’m losing all motivation, what should I do?

It was my New Years goal to get down to 180 pounds by the end of 2018. I’ve been steadily losing weight but I have hit a wall and I am having a hard time to find the motivation to continue losing weight. I have stuck been in the 185-190 range for around a month or more.

I am not sure why now I am losing motivation, i’m 20, i’ve been over weight for as long as I can remember and I’ve wanted nothing more than to be skinny for the longest time. When I started my weight loss in January I put everything I had into losing weight and its all I thought about 24/7 everyday, but now that i’m closer than ever to my goals, I am struggling more than ever to lose weight. Any ideas on what I can do to help myself get back to it?

Also, just wanted to talk about something i’m proud of.

Before I lost the weight I have, I hated myself so much for being fat. I couldn’t even eat anything at all without having a ton of guilt because I hated what I looked like and it made me pretty depressed. But now after losing the weight I have I can actually eat food and not feel horrible for myself and it feels good.

One other thing I am proud of is I can now do push-ups. That felt like a massive victory for me because I could never do ‘real’ push ups in my life. Back in high school in gym class I was always one of the only people who had to do those knee push ups because I couldn’t do actual ones and I would always feel embarrassed.

submitted by /u/iFunnyHistory
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RcHunf

No comments:

Post a Comment