Saturday, October 20, 2018

Stuck at same 3kg weight range for 6 months.

I'm having trouble with my weight loss. I'm not talking normal 2 week plateau but almost 6 months of nearly zero progress.

I'm in the home stretch right now, down to single digits (in kgs) until my goal weight. I have found it extremely difficult to lower my food intake any further without losing focus I cannot afford to lose for work and school. I made sure that if I am going to eat, it will either be eggs or vegetables, however my habit of fast eating causes me to eat too much. I have tried so hard to drop the habit but when I'm really hungry, I can't think about anything except the food when I'm eating. Also adding on to this is that I only have about 10 minutes between arriving at work after school and the beginning of my shift. I just end up buying convenience store food and eating the entire serving (~700 - 800kcal) because I really don't want to be hungry for the entirety of my shift (even worse because I work in a restaurant).

Can anyone relate and maybe offer advice? Thanks.

submitted by /u/DramaticTension
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PfttYk

No comments:

Post a Comment