Monday, October 15, 2018

The downsides to eating an extreme calorie deficit?

For a while now I've been doing IF and OMAD, on top of lazy Keto. I know pretty much none of those things are really well received on this sub, but I figured my question still applies.

What are the potential downsides to eating an extreme calorie deficit? I'm a 29 6'1" 265lb M, and for about 6 weeks now, I've been eating around 700-1000 calories daily. I'm pretty sure I should be at least double that. I started my weight loss journey at around 310lbs, and as stated earlier I'm already down to around 265lbs. The results are addicting, but I'm scared of what might potentially happen if I keep this up in the long-term. To ensure I'm getting my nutrition, I've been taking a multi-vitamin and it helped tons. I feel fine mostly and I never feel overly hungry, though sometimes I'll find my heart pounding for no apparent reason.

submitted by /u/RaxG
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yCDwfT

No comments:

Post a Comment