Tuesday, October 9, 2018

What do you do about clothes while you’re actively losing?

Hey! First time poster and I’m on mobile, so I apologize for any unsightly formatting issues. I’ve lost about 12 pounds (of my 100ish goal) and I’ve started to notice my clothes are getting looser. Specifically, my pants. I’m not wanting to have to get a whole new wardrobe for every stage in my weight loss, but I’m discovering that it may not be possible to keep all my fat clothes throughout my weight loss journey. What do you guys do about getting professional looking clothes that you’re likely going to be too small for on a few months? Should I just wear a belt until it looks ridiculous? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/imgonnalosetheweight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y7ISQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment