Thursday, November 8, 2018

30 Day Accountability Challenge- Day 8

Hi friends! Thursday is drawing to a close... we've almost made it through the week. Stuff kind of hit the fan in my MMO guild last night and I've been dealing with the fallout of that and considering what, if anything, I should do. Really did not need that right now on top of all the stress I'm feeling from struggling in my job search. At least things are still going well for me weight loss wise. I actually woke up at 135.5 this morning, so that was kind of nice vindication for how I managed to recover from yesterday's sudden change in plans when it could have easily resulted in things going off the rails. A few weeks ago, I thought it was a pretty ambitious goal to be below 135 by Thanksgiving but here I am looking at that very real possibility. Other than that, it was really a pretty boring day. I think I need a bit more excitement and activity in my life.

Weight: 135.5. Another new low and only 0.5 pounds away from my goal for the Super Mario weight loss challenge.

Calories: 1526. Had to kind of come up with a wild guess for this one because of the food truck pizza I had for lunch/dinner. I used my favorite California Pizza Kitchen pizza as a substitute since I figured the food truck pizza would at most be around the same calories.

Steps: Ended at 17283 yesterday and I didn't even need to cram in some extra steps right before bedtime to get there! Yay me!

Gratitude: Today I'm grateful for myself. I know that sounds weird but bear with me for a second! I'm amazed at how over these last 6 weeks I've done things that would have seemed impossible from the start. I'm proud of myself that through all the struggles I've had I have managed to resist eating my feelings or skipping out on exercise because I'm feeling like a worthless waste of space (also thanks partially to my husband who has a very endearing way of prodding me to join him in the fitness center for some cardio even when I reaaaally don't want to do it.) I've walked that tightrope balancing enjoying the meals at family gatherings with not wanting to derail my progress. I'm only 40% of the way of the way to my goal but I think it's important for me to stop and appreciate the hard work and strength and determination it's taken me to get this far. And while I've had the support of everyone around me, ultimately it all came from a place inside me that I didn't know I even had.

But enough about me :D Let's hear about how your days are going!

submitted by /u/Joisan08
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DbkLny

No comments:

Post a Comment