Thursday, December 6, 2018

35 pounds down in 2 months and 1 week!

So roughly two months ago I got so big that I couldn’t even bend down to tie my own shoes. I sat by my staircase slowly crying. That was my low point. Now I’ve lost weight before but I was unsuccessful as maintaining it. On top of that, I gained like 27 pounds on top of my starting weight. Before asking, yes, I’m doing the keto diet. This is much more than just following a diet however. I’ve slowly noticed you need to be able to make the change into a lifestyle. No matter what diet you choose to follow, PLEASE be consistent and be patient! Down below will be a link of 6 tips I’ve used to help me lose weight. I hope you guys can incorporate them within your own lifestyle! Let’s improve together :) 6 tips for weight loss

submitted by /u/Thekoast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QCEbJ5

No comments:

Post a Comment