Thursday, December 6, 2018

Made a weight loss bet with parents and blew it out of the water

Back in April, I realized that after slowly gaining for a couple years, I was about 5 or so pounds overweight. To motivate myself, I tried to bet my parents $100 that I could get down to 130 lbs (about 35-40 lb weight loss) by the end of the year. My mom convinced me to revise that as she wasn't sure going that low would be healthy for me, so we cut it in half to 147 lbs (now about 20 lb loss) for $50.

Well, it's not quite the end of the year, and I'm down to 138. That's about 30 lbs. It's not that noticeable but I can kind of tell the difference. At this rate I'll make it to 135 by Dec 31, which is almost my original goal.

Needless to say I'm pretty pleased with myself haha.

submitted by /u/drawakangaroo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PlbD25

No comments:

Post a Comment