Monday, December 10, 2018

Confused about Scale Number

F/22/5'6/SW: 239lb/CW:???/GW:150lb

So the last time I weighed myself was last Monday (I always weigh myself Monday mornings before I have eaten breakfast) and I was 197lb. I have been steadily losing 2-3 pounds per week with maintaining my current diet and exercise patterns. This week has been no different, I eat and exercise the same. However, this morning the scale said that I was 191lb. Could I have lost 6lb? Is it my normal weight loss combined with losing water weight? I am very confused and hope the scale isn't broken or anything. I'll probably weigh myself on the scale at the gym as well and see what it says. I just know going from steadily losing 2-3 pounds to suddenly losing 6 pounds seems odd because I haven't changed anything. Has anyone else experienced this or even a more dramatic sudden weight loss one week?

submitted by /u/AnxiousPotato2296
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QGEKSu

No comments:

Post a Comment