Sunday, December 9, 2018

Unmotivated and held back

I’ve never been skinny ever and now I am bordering on developing health issues. I’m extremely unhappy and losing weight will make me so much more confident. My diet is more or less all right but I have an extremely difficult time staying motivated to exercise. Exercise is like hell for me and even after I do it I often cry out of frustration. On top of this my family has a long history of severe eating disorders which have caused a lot of grief. The problem is that each time I try to eat healthier and exercise (and what I do is mild and healthy), my family and friends get worried that I’m going to develop anorexia. They love me very much and are simply concerned and traumatized, but they don’t understand how miserable I am. Both my doctor and my therapist have recommended weight loss, so how do I push past this obstacle from those I trust the most?

submitted by /u/_zoya_krasavka_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SEBq7G

No comments:

Post a Comment