Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Back down to my high school weight

At the very end of 2018 I decided enough was enough. I had contemplated for months if I had it in me to lose weight. On January 2nd I weighed myself. 272 pounds. The heaviest I have ever been. I have struggled with my weight since I was around 10 or 11 years old. I decided I would start my diet that day. I put on my Fitbit I had only worn once before, downloaded MFP and got started with tracking EVERYTHING. I may went a little overboard with the tracking in the beginning. Since then, I've only had one week where my weight increased and only by 1.2 pounds. I've had a few weeks with a plateau but I expected that. I didnt change my diet much at all. All I really did was accurately track calories and weigh my food. Ever since I started my weight loss, I have weighed myself every Tuesday. No idea why. Just something about Tuesdays I guess. Today I weighed myself expecting a weight increase because of my birthday last week. Nope. Lost weight. That brought my weight to 234.6 for a total weight loss of 37.4 pounds since January. When I graduated high school almost 5 years ago, I was at 235. I haven't been at this weight since. It feels amazing. And I'm noticing changes finally in my once a month weight loss progress pictures. I'm more confident. My mental health has improved. I feel great. I still would like to lose another 64.6 pounds for a total of 102 pounds. I'll get there though. I'm excited, but also scared, to see my adult face and adult body not covered in a layer of fat. And I'm excited to eventually get a wardrobe and hair makeover closer to my goal weight.

submitted by /u/9Gmagoo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2PG6xiE

No comments:

Post a Comment