Sunday, April 28, 2019

I was gifted a bike but I'm 20lbs over the weight limit

My grandpa was kind enough to surprise me with a bike to aid in my weight loss journey. The only problem is that I seem to be 20lbs over the bikes weight limit.

I'm feeling so down. I was so excited at first but now it looks like I may have to lose 20lbs just to ride this awesome bike.

Have any of you in this subreddit ever ridden a bike that you were over the weight limit for? Can a bike even handle more than it's stated max?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to put biking on the back burner for the next few months when it's decent weather outside and I'm raring to start.

submitted by /u/interstellar12121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GOjbcX

No comments:

Post a Comment