Tuesday, April 30, 2019

How does r/loseit feel about weight loss surgery?

I’m a 23 year old guy with Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex. If you’d like to know a little about it here’s a great blog post that goes into a little more detail and gives some insight of what it’s like to live with.

I’ve struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. The more exercise I do, the less I’m able to be on my feet. It’s a vicious cycle. I finally decided to go through with weight loss surgery, sleeve gastrectomy to be exact, on 4/22/2019. I’m extremely excited for this lifestyle change and looking forward to the journey ahead.

My question is, do the fine folks of r/loseit view weight loss surgery as a crutch? Do you feel like it’s cheating? I’ve tried every diet under the sun, but I am simply unable to put in the necessary exercise to lose the weight without being unable to walk. I’m interested to hear how you guys and gals feel about it.

submitted by /u/Burkolicious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZMr6yz

No comments:

Post a Comment