Tuesday, April 30, 2019

[SILLY!POST] I'm married to CI/CO!

But don't worry, she's poly.

And my friend just pointed out that some people pronounce it "sy-ko"... LOL.

Jokes aside, I wanted to share something pretty lighthearted but also very sincere in its way. I recently decided to wear a pair of commitment rings to honor my CI/COntract (lol...) and express my dedication to weight management. I wear one to symbolize achieving my weight loss and another beside it to mark 1+ year of maintenance. So, they're very similar to wedding rings! And they're size 5.5, so I have to maintain my weight in order for them to continue fitting, LOL.

Has anyone else done something similar -- commemorated your commitment to the lifestyle symbolically somehow, like with jewelry, tattoos or other means? Please share! :D

submitted by /u/walkSMASHwalk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Jbp1GV

No comments:

Post a Comment