Friday, April 26, 2019

[Help/Opinions Wanted] Fat loss routine

Hello loseit!
I am 25(M) 6' 1" currently at 260 lbs just starting(ish) my weight loss journey. I have been at it for about 3 weeks now doing a regular workout routine / meal plan to get back up to speed of doing a routine, however I am looking to start a more "intense" program (the initial goal starting 3 weeks ago) .
I currently have access to an apartment gym but may be doing a gym membership here soon and have been doing the: https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/6-day-dumbbell-only-workout workout program. Typically my workouts fall in the afternoon, but I am thinking of adding in the https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/ultimate-8-week-hiit-for-fat-burning-program.html HIIT training, such as jump rope, followed by a light jog after that session in the morning with my regular workouts in the afternoon. My question today is, I always second guess my macro calculation mostly by getting in my own head trying to find my bodies exact macro needs, and wanted to know a good suggestion for a plan such as this? Because reading/using about calculating TDDE I get a massive number of calories (like 3.5k) with entering in a 6 day workout plan. I have thought about doing carb cycling but then worry about optimal high carb / low carb days as well as what to eat pre and post workout. Maybe I'm overthinking this too much, but wanted to get some second opinions from people who may know better. My current macro split is 250g protein, 67g fats, 100g carbs, with 2k calories, with my foods including chicken breast, lean ground turkey, broccoli, peas, and olive oil / occasionally homemade mayo for fats.

I appreciate any advice in advance!

submitted by /u/Phish_Yak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DyDIQA

No comments:

Post a Comment