Tuesday, April 30, 2019

On the road to recovery...

Hello all,

I hope everyone is making progress on their goals.

For myself, I've finally decided to do something about my intimidating weight gain. I had my wake up call when i step on scale recently and saw I broke over 200 lbs, first time in my life. My story is typical of most veterans: get out, stop exercising, eat anything, then get fat. Trouble is when you have no more restrictions, you do not hold yourself to any standards.

I'm joining this community to start holding myself accountable. I've decided to commit to several methods for weight loss: Caloric intake management (1500), Intermittent fasting (8 hour), Biking to and from work (10 miles total), & Orange theory (on off-shift days). I just gotten through the first week, 7 lbs so far. Was rough but at least I'm through the breaking in period. Now just the hardest part is just sticking with it. Which is why i'm joining this community to see it through.

30M 5'7

SW: 205
CW: 198
TW: >160

submitted by /u/p12om3th3us
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Lel078

No comments:

Post a Comment