Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Sweat is just fat crying, right?

This could be a weird question but Google isn't providing much help so here I am.

I did keto for a few months and lost about 45lbs. After doing lazy keto and my weight loss stalled, I decided to change up my diet and start Weight Watchers. I've been doing WW for about 2 weeks now and I have noticed that I am SO SWEATY! Just doing regular every day activities ex. Getting ready for work, sleeping, doing minor housework, cooking, etc. Is this normal? What is going on metabolically and physiologically causing me to be so sweaty? When I was on keto I was cold all the time and rarely had random sweats.

So additional information that could be helpful to the answer. 32F, 5'7", 215lbs but an athletic stature. I go to 60-75 minute intense spin classes 3-4 times a week, will go on additional bike rides on the weekends if the weather is nice, walk my dog multiple times a day throughout the week, and do weight lifting/strength training 1 or 2 times a week. As far as I know I don't have any thyroid issues as my bloodwork showed normal last time it was checked.

Why so sweaty?!

submitted by /u/LzbnBarBCumsinOwnBox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GUGRwg

No comments:

Post a Comment