Sunday, April 28, 2019

Size U.K. 4/6 - 14/16 in a year

Hi guys first time posting hope you could point me in the direction of how to start my weight loss journey

I gained 6 dress sizes through eating my feelings due to bad mental health and lack of confidence, I’m in a much better mental state now however I have such an unhealthy lifestyle

I don’t know where to start with so much different info around food and fitness I know I need to be in a deficit but I struggle with meal ideas

Can anyone point me in the direction of food inspiration? Anything from meal ideas, to good snack ideas either books or instagram accounts ect ect

I need to take more control of my life and change my awful eating habits and myself to the gym

Thanks guys hope you’re all having a nice weekend x

submitted by /u/RFD98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GDZH9v

No comments:

Post a Comment