Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Can’t seem to lose any weight!

Just looking for some advice if anyone has any better ideas than myself.

I’m F 23 5’3” and currently weigh 10st 4lbs. Had a c section 6 weeks ago and so haven’t been able to do as much exercise as I usually would - also used my entire pregnancy as an excuse to consume an immense amount of junk, so gained around 3.5st. Went down to 10st pretty quickly after giving birth and have been intermittent fasting 20:4 (as I had been regularly pre-pregnancy) for the past 2 weeks. I seem to be stuck at 10st 4lbs no matter what I do! Making sure I take a brisk walk for a minimum of an hour a day and stay active wherever else I can with a newborn and a 4 year old.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to kickstart the weight loss again? I just cannot understand why it hasn’t been dropping!

submitted by /u/drunkenjelly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GRT58G

No comments:

Post a Comment