Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Is Pre-workout helpful or safe for weight loss?

Hey guys, I'll keep it short and sweet. I've lost 35lbs since January with the hopes of losing another 30-35 before I'm satisfied. I'm keeping on top of my diet, and I'm doing 25 minutes a night on an elliptical trainer to try to get in shape.

Here's where my question is relevant. Some days I get on the elliptical and I can smash through it no worries, and other days by the 10 minute mark my legs are stuffed and I'm struggling a bit. I'm assuming it's got to do with what I've eaten that day even though every day during the week I eat the exact same for lunch (salad with some meat)

So, keeping in mind my primary goal is to lose weight, gaining some muscle is a definite bonus but not number 1 on the list, would a pre-workout powder be beneficial for when I'm on my elliptical?

Thankyou 😁

submitted by /u/Venture334455
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IPNn9H

No comments:

Post a Comment