Sunday, April 28, 2019

[M, 22, 300 lbs] I lost 30 pounds last year, but then became discouraged and gained it all back.

Title says it all. I was doing so good, watching my calorie intake with MyFittnessPal like a hawk. I was so encouraged and excited about my weight loss. But then certain events (unrelated to weight loss) transpired that made me stop caring. It's a personal matter and I'm not going to go into it or wallow in self pity, but at the time I was down in the dumps. I just completely stopped caring about my weight. This was in October. I have since regained all of my weight and then some. Im really struggling on diving back into everything. I'd love to get back at it, but it's not easy. I'm 300, and I'd like to be 200. Its a long journey but I need to start now. I'd love to eventually get a girlfriend and get married, but I need to lose weight and make myself presentable. I've looked like Jabba the Hutt for so long I've forgotten what it was like to not be disgusted by myself. Im just struggling getting back into the swing of things.

submitted by /u/Joey_45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WcCXnB

No comments:

Post a Comment