Thursday, April 25, 2019

Those who have lost alot of weight, how has attention/treatment changed towards you?

I am not sure if this is where I should post this but...

I am on my 4th day of my weight loss journey. I am starting over 400lbs. So far so good!

One of the most motivating things that I love to read and hear about is how treatment from people changed after they lost a lot of weight. I feel completely invisible at this point in my life (which is funny how as big as I am i can feel so invisible lol). If you have lost a lot of weight (by a lot I'm thinking easily 100lbs+ lost, although anyone is welcome to comment :)

Here are some questions I'd like you to answer for me if you could:

  1. How has attention from the opposite sex changed for you? What about the same sex? By attention I mean in a romantic kind of way. Do you notice more stares, more flirting, etc.?
  2. Do you notice more positive interactions with strangers? Are they nicer? Do they actually acknowledge you now as opposed to before when you were heavier?
  3. Is it easier to make friends now and meet people? Do they seem more open and welcoming towards you?

Now let me say this...

My #1 reason for me starting my weight loss journey recently is for my health. Physical and mental. My confidence is terrible! It's non-existent. So thats a huge reason why i'm starting. So i can actually start feeling good about myself again. I am not ever going to base my confidence on others opinions of me. BUT it would feel good to know that once I lose the weight that I could actually have a dating life lol.

submitted by /u/soon2bAlegend
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UH5kbQ

No comments:

Post a Comment