Saturday, April 27, 2019

Has anyone here had a breast reduction after weight loss?

I am still not at my goal weight yet (35 lbs to go) but I’ve lost 40 so far and unfortunately my breasts have not gotten any smaller. I am a 38DD, which looked proportional when I was 40 lbs heavier, but now I just feel like I look like Dolly Parton. I’m really self conscious about looking so top-heavy, and I’ve switched to wearing completely unlined bras (no padding whatsoever) which helps but I’d ideally like to be a C cup.

I know that my insurance will cover a breast reduction if I get to a certain BMI and am still too top-heavy. I’m definitely feeling the wrath of carrying the extra weight on my top, my lower back hurts nearly all the time and my posture has definitely suffered.

Just curious to see if anyone has had this experience, and to see what you did about it. I’d definitely be interested in learning some workouts to do to strengthen my back also.

submitted by /u/coffeeNcatz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UIWY3J

No comments:

Post a Comment