Thursday, April 25, 2019

Workplace weight-loss competition

Hello everyone :)

​

I am doing a %weight loss challenge at my workplace. I was wondering what you all think about my plan. The challenge is 8 weeks, so I'm basically just trying to lose as much weigh as possible. I am doing this with CICO (2100 a day for 2 pounds a week per MyFitnessPal) and working out. I also take a workout thermogenic instead of using preworkout.

So far it has only been 6 days and i have lost about 8 pounds. Probably a lot water weight but I am exited to do this journey. I am worried about losing too much weight up front and then not wanting to be tiny for my vacation in the summer.

​

My weight before was 247.2 lbs and now it is 239.8 lbs. I am 6'4'' The lowest I think I could get down would probably be low 200's.

It's gonna be a long 8 weeks. We got this!!

submitted by /u/swagonborn_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZyQs35

No comments:

Post a Comment