Sunday, April 28, 2019

Self Esteem/Attention after weight loss

I (F21) have gone from 197 lbs to 150 lbs in about a year. My self esteem has always been low, and was even lower when I was nearly 200 lbs. When I was in high school/early college, guys rarely ever talked to me. I was chubby and miserable for the longest. Nothing looked good on me. I couldn't wear a bikini. Numerous rashes from my thighs rubbing together. So last year I decided to take matters into my own hands, and started exercising and eating right. Lost 47 pounds. When I was around 20 lbs down is when I started getting attention from guys. They'd ask for my number, if I had a boyfriend, ask how old I am. It really flustered me because it had never happened before. Men have said things in passing to me (compliments) but I didn't respond, because I still automatically assume that he's not talking to me. I hate that I still think so little of myself. I still feel like I'm not worth pursuing/being with. Anyone else deal with this feeling?

submitted by /u/Lexiiboo97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WdTR55

No comments:

Post a Comment