Friday, April 26, 2019

Day 1

Today I begin my weight loss journey. I am 35f, 256lbs and 5'5". A little over two months ago, I was able to completely eradicate soda and caffeine from my diet. However, breaking my addiction to sugar had been near impossible for me.

I finally broke down and reached out to my doctor for help. She referred me to a nutritionist. Together, we decided on starting me on their OptiFast program. It's a complete liquid diet comprised of 5 shakes per day (drunk every three hours), for four months. I'm projected to loose 30lbs this way.

In addition to dieting, my doctor and nutritionist have referred me to a bariatric surgeon. I will be consulting with her in the middle of May. Ideally, my doc wants me to weigh 120lbs. Realistically, I'm ok with 140lbs (I've had 3 kids; all c-sections). Anyhow, wish me luck!

submitted by /u/SavvyDevil12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2L7X5pK

No comments:

Post a Comment