Sunday, April 28, 2019

Will be able to lose weight on this plan?

Hi everyone! My name is Summer, and I’m sad to say that I’ve gained over eighty pounds within the last three years. I am not okay with this, I am not okay with being obese and having a major health risk at such a young age.

So for the past two months, I’ve been experimenting with a few diets, only to realize that while they do work for a while (losing 1+ lbs a day), the smallest screw up will lead to significant damage to my progress. It seems like for every two pounds I lose, I regain those two if I simply have something small like a hot dog or one ice cream. In short, my body seems really really sensitive when a small mistake happens. This can’t be normal, and I must be doing something wrong. Maybe it’s my body being in starvation mode from eating so little? I don’t really know a lot about the fundamentals of how weight loss works.

The latest idea I’ve come across is CICO. Counting calories to where I lose a steady 2lbs a week to maintain optimal body performance. I would like to ask the fellow users on r/loseit to evaluate my plan and give me any input or advice that I could need. Please, folks, I really want to lose this weight... I don’t care how long it takes.

I’m female, 5’2”, 167lbs and 23 years old. My goal weight is 125lbs

  • Breakfast:

1 banana (80 calories)

1/2 of a large avocado mashed and put on two toasts (310 calories)

2 bottles of water (0 calories)

Daily Women’s Vitamins (0 calories)

  • Lunch:

1/2 avocado with two toasts (310 calories)

Coffee with milk (80 calories)

Protein bar (150 calories)

Two bottles of water

  • Dinner:

1 bag of Skinny-Girl popcorn (100 calories)

Coffee with milk (80 calories)

1 Bananas (80 calories)

  • Total Daily Calories: 1190

For fitness, I complete one mile’s worth of cardio daily. I jog 0.5 miles and walk 0.5 miles.

With this plan, do you think I will be able to safely lose weight? Please, any input will be accepted. I’m so sick of changing diets left and right and losing so much progress over a setback or two. I want to stick to a regime that will bring me back to my old form.

submitted by /u/VampireDictionaries
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UJ0WJE

No comments:

Post a Comment