Sunday, April 28, 2019

Need help on getting back on the wagon

[M] In 2015, I was committed to losing weight. I was 5’9” and 260 lbs. I decided to count calories and I inadvertently intermittent fasted. I was in my senior year of high school, and I started by not eat breakfast and ate my mom’s cooking when I got home at 3. I stopped eating by around 8. I exercised 6 days out of the week. All 6 days including cardio and on 5 of the days I weight lifted. I had lost 10-15 lbs during the first week and it pushed me pretty hard. I lost about 2lbs a week steadily until I had got down to about 180lbs. Senior year ended and I flew to the Middle East with my family on vacation. I only spoke the language and couldn’t read it and didn’t know the language well enough to be able to count calories. I decided to exercise harder to keep my weight in check. I gained some weight but it was mostly muscle. However, once college started I started gaining weight steadily up until now. I’m sitting at 260lbs again and what I did in 2015 to lose the weight isn’t working. I have a lower fat percentage than I did in 2015 but regardless I need to lose the weight. I’ve been counting calories and exercising for 7 weeks and have not lost a single pound. I feel like I need to see progress to keep going and I’m losing motivation. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to jumpstart weight loss again.

TLDR: Went from 260 to 180 and back to 260 and what I did to lose weight the first time doesn’t work now. Any advice?

submitted by /u/muffinjar98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LaESYS

No comments:

Post a Comment