Monday, April 29, 2019

The time will pass anyway

I am not the first person to gain any common sense and lose a tiny bit of weight - but it’s not often I’m proud of myself and want to celebrate that.

I’ve lost weight before (got to 177 in 2016) and put it back on and I’m not where I want to be (205-185, F, 27)

But this time, instead of starving myself, dropping weight really quickly, then putting it all back on when I realise I can’t maintain such an unsustainable diet. Or not seeing results as quickly as I’d like so giving up and letting old habits creep back in and making no progress.

I’ve just kept at it, I’ve counted 1200 calories a day since January, I’ve let myself have the occasional treat, I’ve not cut out anything I don’t want to live without, I’ve exercised regularly but not excessively.

I’ve got another 20-30lbs to lose but for the first time in my adult life, weight loss doesn’t feel unachievable. The time will pass anyway, so I might as well just carry on.

submitted by /u/halagr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GLYdKr

No comments:

Post a Comment