Saturday, April 27, 2019

Help! I’ve lost 100 lbs, want to lose 10 more - and I’ve lost my mojo!

So, I’m 50-F-5’4-SW 241- CW 141- GW 130. I started on my journey in March of 2018, and two weeks ago hit the traffic 100 lbs lost benchmark. I was so gobsmacked that I had done this, and was (and am) so proud of my progress. I had been around 230-240 lbs since I was 30, and so had been really overweight for 20 years. For this latest weight loss venture I did CICO and was shocked at how well it worked.

So, I still have 10 lbs to hit my goal, and I don’t want to stop now. BUT, since celebrating my 100 lb loss, for the past couple of weeks I’ve suddenly become nibbly, eating more than budgeted. I haven’t gained any weight back, thank God, but I’ve stopped losing. It’s like hitting that benchmark did something psychologically to my mindset, and I’ve lost my weight loss mojo.

So, help! What can I do to get back on track? Have any of you had to deal with this sort of thing before? What did you do to get through this? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/pbrooks19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wcypxl

No comments:

Post a Comment