Saturday, April 27, 2019

“oh thank god you need some meat on your bones”

I don’t know if most people would have been offended by this comment but this honestly made my entire night.

I’d just left a concert and went to Denny’s because i’d been craving pancakes that entire day (side note, I ate 6 of them with no shame) and before placing my order I asked my waitress if they had sugar free syrup.

She said in a jokingly way “please don’t tell me you’re on a diet” in which I responded “no, i just like the taste of it better than normal syrup” and if you guessed by the title, it was her response.

little does she know I had PLENTY of meat on my bones, going from 268 pounds to 160ish (I don’t weight myself, that was the ball park last i’d remembered from 6 months ago)

so to the waitress at denny’s, thank you for making my night by unknowingly congratulating my weight loss

submitted by /u/mookiebug
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UYivdz

No comments:

Post a Comment